Asin says that she cannot like Vidhya Balan in Dirty Picture

Asin came from Malayalam film industry to Kollywood. Here she paired with Surya in the film Ghajini which turned out to be a super hit. This film was remade in Hindi.

Asin donned the female lead role in this remake version which was also a great hit in Bollywood. Currently she is pairing with Abhishek Bachchan and Ajay Devgan in two Hindi films respectively. She is not to be seen in Tamil films these days.

 Her last film in Tamil was Kaavalan which had Vijay in the lead role. After this film she was not signed for any Tamil films. When asked Asin about this, she said," It is not true that I am concentrating in Hindi films only. Though I am one of the leading actresses in South India I am only a new face as far as Bollywood is concerned.

 I have never mentioned that I will not act in Tamil films. I am in search of good script. Once I get a good script I will act in a Tamil film. Many are asking that whether actresses like Tapsee and Kajal Agarwal are my competitors.

 Nobody is competing with anyone. Everyone has talent and they are able to sustain their positions. There is also a question that whether I will don a role like Vidhya Balan did in The Dirty Picture.

 I cannot act like her and moreover I am not yet prepared for such type of roles."